Favourite Genre

Friday, August 12, 2016

2016 First Post

again, time flies, I didn't even bid goodbye to Year 2015, and it's already 2016!!!! due to the long hiatus it could be random thoughts and also some blabbering, so make your way to exit if you don't really want to know...It's a long winded post with heavy picture flow to show what i actually did in Year 2015

WARNING: HEAVY PICTURE FLOW
YES I'M FINALLY 
FREE FROM BRACES
FREE FROM BRACES
FREE FROM BRACES 
(因为很重要所以要重复三次 *it's too important not to repeat)
























okay i kinda gave up, SO MANY PICTURES to manage, 
I just can't..... lmao, i've updated it all on FB instead. Sorrryyyyy i am too lazy you know FB is more convenient, in case you're still reading this, leave a comment and let me know i would update more often i guess. i love all my friends 
And Hi There Year 2016, Hello, and it's already August!!! MY MONTH!!! MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!! and i've finally decided to continue this post since what?when?  January?? 
hahaahah SORRYYYY

anyway, a wrap for 2015 lar....2015 is a year full of up and down and what i learnt the most from last year was to be truthful to yourself, never believe a betrayer, broken relationship couldn't be mend, health is important than anything, and a lot more.

Life has changed, especially when you start to work. 
This is my first job ever as a lawyer. A full time lawyer.
Challenges, lifestyle, colleagues, everything starts to change your world. and Indeed, i believe i do changed. me myself. I don't know how people see me and how they judge me, i just believe i have alot more stuff to complete and words couldnt change my thought.

Hello 2016 like finally. lol

No comments: