Favourite Genre

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Convocation

It's extremely late again for this long-awaited post. I assumed? 
It's a new step to stardom...........ermm to lawyer-dom? hahaha

My parents have waited for ages for me to be robed, and finally I did it. 
It's a very special day and it really meant a lot to me especially when it recorded my hardships, obstacles and hard works. Plus, I only succeeded on a 2nd attempt. 
Most importantly it's a promise to my late grandmother.


ignore those photobombs = =

During the 2nd exam, I've paid so much attention and concentration on those subjects where I couldn't even believe it myself, if you have been following my post all these years, you'll know that I will only do last minute work. I wouldn't say it's a form of sacrifice, I would say it's a form of appreciation. To repay back all the love and time that my families had scarified for me, I knew a 2nd failed is totally forbidden. God heard my prayers, and gave me strength and power to overcome it. Thank God.

Haha..so picture time??Congrats to all my comrades aka clp mates that have passed as well!!!



mua and siowying


the four of us


using my phone to selfie again = =


the funny lawrence


chinhan


selfie level 100


again with my phone lol


Helena, so tall..


Pretty Giffin



Dinesh and Giffin, my library comrades


Debrah


Agalya the Klangians


Kenji, library mates as well

Surprise to see the lawyer here!


Prathib



siowying 


with mr Rajan



My dearest papa and mama 

Holla and adios.
A New Chapter of Life.

Love, Fion.



包:掌声雷动 心潮翻涌
    这是开始 不是最终
井:当你为了 我把手掌拍痛
    我该拿什么 回报你情有独钟

包:感谢你给我的光荣
    我要对你深深的鞠躬
    因为付出的努力有人能懂
井:感谢你给我的光荣
    这个少年曾经多普通
    是你让我把梦做到最颠峰

包:那一分钟 在我心中
    太多感受 难以形容
    未来多曲折 绝对不放松
井:证明你选择 是与众不同

    感谢你给我的光荣
    我要对你深深的鞠躬
    因为付出的努力有人能懂

包:感谢你给我的光荣
    这个少年曾经多普通
    是你让我把梦做到最颠峰
井:这是属于我们的光荣
    敢想敢做的人不平庸
    我已经知道我该何去何从
包:这是属于我们的光荣
    这是送给你的欢乐颂
    每一个你是我伟大的英雄

No comments: