Favourite Genre

Thursday, May 2, 2013

NEVER MESSED WITH A LEO

back and forth, messed with my mind soul and heart for almost half a year,
didn't realise time really go that fast
I barely know anything about him, 
YES I AM THAT SHALLOW, looks and height only that matters to me
but I swear mixed signals were given, maybe he's that shallow as well, 
I am just sort of a fling, a toy that he can messed with when he's bored
I thought he was playing that type of "Pull and Push" trick, 
when I am cool he's hot, when he's cool, I am hot(literally wise)
it really seems like that, 
when i am acting cool and don't give a damn on him, he'll definitely come after me, ie: PROVEN for 13152313141313 times.
but tsk, IT'S all acting anyway, I shouldn't put too high hope on him, he's THAT KIND OF GEMINI PERSON. 

HE JUST NEED SOME SPICES OF LIFE, HE JUST NEED SOME FUN. 
it just happened that I am that passer-by that he need at that particular moment
never be too serious to a Gemini play-boy, especially he has the looks.

Thanks God that i realised it FINALLY, and i have moved on.

For the past few months, I just couldn't stop thinking about him and whatever friends said I just ignored, I thought somehow it will works, but no, I AM too extraordinary for him.

WELL ONCE FOR ALL, i'll never fall back to the trap anymore, it's too burdensome to hold on to it while you gave it all, but that person doesn't give a shit about you. He'll REGRET
well, I am too good to handle.

Never look back girls, he's just not that into you,
a guy will never stop flirting, even if he already have a partner, 
they can have types of relationship, even for a dinner, a lunch and breakfast.

GOD BLESS. I AM SO MUCH MORE RELAXED after a great cry.


he'll regret. FOR SURE.

love, Fion.




inspirational QUOTES of the day ;)

2 comments:

SeReNa said...

a big "LIKE" to you!

Rachel Shiling said...

YAYS our Fionie took a big step ahead :)