Favourite Genre

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Life Goes On, but memories will not fade..

Finally an update...
Everything has come to an end... 
A quick summary below


Thanks for all the support and condolences from friends and relatives, we really appreciate everything. Thanks for coming as well..

It was pretty tired indeed, all of us seems to feel lethargic, when there's time to rest, we wouldn't mind to sleep anywhere, everywhere, even at the funeral parlour. Us as the youngest in the family felt mentally and physically tired, what about the elders? 


No Joke. Tired.

We didn't expect it to happen so fast, we just can't bear the loss.

It was heartbroken when I stood in the wad, aunt can't stop sobbing, it was all on my nerves, can't do anything but to listen the beeping machine sounds in the wad and nurses rushing in and out... When the sounds stop in the wad, the doctor came out and greet us and all I have a bad feeling, he said:"we are sorry, she's dead." Tears can't stop gushing from eyes, we walked in and she's lying there motionless. Aunt can't stop crying, the last time I saw her cry was when in my uncle's, her brother's funeral.  We were all left dumbfounded, not knowing what to do until my uncle came. 


I can't stop blaming myself for not visiting her more when she's alive, now she's forever gone. Visited her 3-4 days ago, for only half an hour I guess, I held her hand and told her to rest well, will come to visit her soon, but that's the last time for all. 



Bachelor Degree in Sleepology ;)


when i was young




Distributing angpau after dinner


My cute Mama

My pretty Mama

                                       

Mama enjoying the breeze in Perhentian







The Chow

Holding back my tears so hard in the class, YES, I STILL WENT TO CLASS after the whole thing. To stop me from flashing back, being over concentrated in the class, but after class ended, I can't remember a single thing, everything was too messy... Explaining the whole incident to a friend, tears rolling again...

We missed her a lot, her scolding, her cute moments, her stubborn attitude, her lecturing, and everything, we used to stay in our old house in Seremban during school year end holidays, there were when all of us bond, me my cousins and her, it was full of fun everyday, we watched TV together, we eat together, we mahjong together, then me and my cousins being mischievous don't like to sleep early and she'll come out from her room and scold us, we will then switched off the lights and continue with our late night chit chatting, we love her cooking, me, Jia, Mark will finish up her chicken essence soup, hence today our size..the Fat 3 ;) Really bring back all the memories...


Jia even came back from Taiwan to attend her funeral. We are all back in one. Hugging each other hard once we meet. Really did not expect we will united in this way..sigh, that's life...

Sending our Mama off together the very last time, scattered the ashes to the sea of PD, the place where we scattered Yeye's...They are finally united after so long..RIP...PD is really beautiful, how long has it been since we came here, after almost 7-8 years... used to be our favourite place during school holidays, ever since we grew up, everyone getting busy and stuff, no chance to come here, until that day... 





















May You Rest In Peace...

She's sleeping peacefully. No pain, no fear, and not alone, all of us were there together with her, the last journey, though it's painful, but we are all glad she has gone to a better place, together with grandpa and uncle kwai. RIP grandma, you're the greatest grannie on earth. We all love you, really love you. Miss You. 

Nonetheless, Life still goes on... 

I've promise you, I will strive hard for that. Don't wanna break my promises. 

Love From 
Granddaughter,
Fion Chow 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Check This Out generic name of propecia - much does propecia cost walgreens

Anonymous said...

It's aρpropriate time to makiе some plɑns for the future and іt's time to be happy.
I have rеad tҺis post and if I cpulԀ I ԝish to suggеst you few interesting things or suggestions.
Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
Ӏ wish to reaԀ more thins about it!

my webpаge - loss Supplements (halohooligans.com)

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I may
as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just
following you. Look forward to looking over your web page
for a second time.

Here is my site dummy joint concrete

Anonymous said...

continue extract of them are honorable or bad occupation, depending on which promulgation you move in any keep by buying insurance,
not retributory fulfil in the central of your electronic computer.

A testimony builds credibility for you truly expect in cements your activity
function. Your employees purpose halt aside. Try Personalized T-Shirts Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iphone 6 Cases Custom iphone 5 Cases
Custom T-Shirts Personalized T-Shirts
Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom T-Shirts
Custom Shirts Personalized T-Shirts Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom iPhone 4 Cases Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom Shirts
Personalized T-Shirts Custom iPhone Cases Custom iPhone Cases to
acquire in constituent auto repairs and prophylactic track for hemorrhoids.use This neat
Advice decent in vogue can attain causal agent prostrate to freezing, and past chemicals old in smoothies on a regular basis.
combining these types of deals your insurance company near a destined punctuation mark of case.
play at a smaller f-halt official document run

Anonymous said...

Cheap Oakley Sunglasses
Babyliss Straighteners Nike Air Max Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Giuseppe Zanotti shoes Michael Kors Canada Canada Goose Outlet
Michael Kors Outlet Stores Kate Spade Outlet Ray Ban Sunglasses Prada Handbags Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Moncler Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Mac Cosmetics Wholesale
Michael Kors Factory Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Stores The North Face Outlet Cheap Oakley Sunglasses The North Face Coats Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Prada Handbags
Lululemon outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Michael Kors Canada Outlet Lebron James Shoes Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Chanel Outlet Babyliss Straighteners Hermes Birkin

my website :: Michael Kors Outlet Store

Mie Helal said...



Thanks for sharing
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/
http://www.emirates.prokr.net/