Favourite Genre

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas



Grown Up Christmas List
Everyone will have this list for Christmas,
Virtual or not, we all have one...
Because human is always greedy, including you and me lol
I always wish for things...
such as

having a romantic dinner with my idol?
have an awesome white christmas ( I did though, when I was in London)
a brand new camera
a brand new phone
a brand new bag
a brand new purse
and so the list goes on

but this year, I wish I can fulfil my dreams
DREAMS? as in?? hahaha it's an open secret,
I hope I can really spend Christmas with someone special,
but okay I know it will not happen but...
YOLO! to dream is okay... it's a wish anyway...
hope SANTA can listen to my prayers and send me someone that's so special!! <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp" style="background-color: white; color: #666666; font-family: georgia; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;">
okay finish with all these nonsense,
Wish everyone a very very happy Christmas, the most joyful season of the year!
at least it's my favourite festive towards the end of the year!
i really love all of you...it's time to write a resolution for year 2013...
motto for the year----- YOLO!



This Year, i had a simple yet wonderful Christmas
No Party, No Clubbing, No Drinking
It's still fruitfull..Hope you had a great one too!! 
XOXO


Bangsar Mall Deco

Onnie

Lego Santa




Feddy


Tc



The Gang

Christmas Candies

Feddy Again

Gervin

Douglas

Zivien

The Boys

YeeGuo

The Lovelies- Christmas Eve


Christmas in I-CITY

The Girls

Edward 


The Girls

Me and Christmas Lighting Tree

Woohoo..i look so tiny here..XD

Sweet <3 p="p">


So Yeah That's All For Christmas
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU..

No comments: