Favourite Genre

Friday, June 29, 2012

clock's ticking

okay using my iPod to do some short updates FYI I'm currently on my studying week aka preparation week for le coming clp exam which is named certification of legal practice which means this cert is VERY IMPORTANT for me to pursue my future career ... anyways I just wanna say I have no faith at all on passing this exam...it's my luck la if I really pass..I had already had my heart and mind prepare for next year seatings... I will TRY MY BEST at least for this last whole week so that I don't feel that much of guilty for last minute preparation...for all my comrades and classmates work hard ok? let's fight till the end only few weeks and we are FREE!! lol anyway who am I to tell them to work hard while I'm slacking tsk tsk jia you la!!!!

No comments: