Favourite Genre

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Quick Update

Hey Guys!!!HI!!!
Reminder: a VERY SHORT update here
i'm preparing for my coming BIGGEST EXAM EVER in ma life which is CLP
I have problems on studies I think, couldn't really concentrate and it's racking my head,
GUILT SIN all sorts of karma are coming to me I guess, that's why even when I quite FACEBOOK,
I still can't study at all!!!! I thought fb is the biggest time consuming website, that is why i QUIT, which is quite awesome i have already stopping fb for the 11th day!!! *claps* anyway I will try hard not to fail TRYING REALLY HARD, I have to study!!!! no excuses from now...59 days left, there's so little time for so many subjects and things to memorize, LAW is such a PAIN in the arse, especially CLP, professional certificate? imma ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO with this freaking CERT!!! lol kidding, so stress that I started talking nonsense!! anyway yeah! enjoy your life for those are having holidays, for those who are having exam like me, WORK HARD!!! we can definitely do it, well although I am still figuring out this shit, haha!!!

MY RECENT FAVOURITE, no, I MEAN MY LOVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can just skip the video to 1:25
it's bullshit anyway, the main point is the MV, the dance, the explosive face painting,
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ALL MY PRETTY HANDSOME DEVILISH BOYS

if you are trying to talk about illuminati stuff to me about this MV, stop it,
I have watched it gazillion times, and freaked me out too, I found out I am not so holy afterall
DEVIL? FAME?SATAN?? 666? iluminati hand sign? SYMBOL? Whatever, i'm still a fan of them
A BIG FAN, A NOONA FAN!
they are just kids, they know nothing about illuminati well i SUPPOSED? who knows what the company is doing behind them??   


after MAMA from EXO-K , this is a soothing song from EXO-M baby Chen and Luhannie...





i just couldn't help


opps i thought i should be a short update

hahaa

whatever peeps! take care!!!









ENJOY!!!!! <3

No comments: