Favourite Genre

Saturday, July 30, 2011

How time FLIES

hereby, announce myself as a law graduate student,
i've gone through all sad and pain , all those agonizing moments, and now i'm finally A LAW GRAT!!!!!
3 years!!!!! hell yeah!! i know right??
all those assessment, coursework, exams, stress, all stuff to cope with, and i'm a degree holder now!!!
i wonder what if i did better, having less fun and pay more attention on studies...
might be a 2.1 student, but anyways, it's worth praying already, shan told me : "it's LAW!!
what more do you expect??" *quoted frm Adeleine Lau* True That!

New Place, New Friends,lead to enormous amount of D.R.A.M.A.S
haha, all those dramas, more than you can ever thought of,
watching all these dramas, as if i'm watching those american drama series, GG xoxo you know you love me! lol it happened on me as well,
i am one of the heroine lol
bygones are bygones, not gonna be calculative,
i'll forgive everything and accept what had happened, learning from the mistakes and be a better person, willing to say SORRY if i did wrong anything,
just tell me, i don't wanna be a sinner, taking all the KARMAS leaving this place...
i appreciate everything that taught me a lesson,
the peoples whom taught me something new.

High High I'm So High, Partayyy Animals
Dress up, make up, heels on!! i'm Done!!! let's have fun in the club!!! listening to the songs and let's get started and rock the dance floor!!! a lil bit of alcohol and have fun all night. Never thought of, one day i'll be one of the so called "Party Animals". People start to comment about me, my make up, my looks, my party experience, nahh compared with them, mine was seriously NOTHING! lol to be frank, i really enjoyed the time in the club meeting new people, have fun with the girls and boys, inevitably, it's a uni lifestyle! moreover, i m in UK!! friends were kinda afraid that i have learnt something bad but in fact, i'm just having fun while dancing!! i swear i did nothing "BAD"? perhaps? lol i m still the conservative me, maybe not that conservative anymore?

Different ME? Changes??
in appearance wise, i might put on more make up than the previous me, I FEEL GOOD, so WHY NOT? trying different style, having more sense on my clothing, there's a chinese phrase says "佛靠金装,人靠衣装" ppl will definitely judge you by your looks, appearance and fashion sense, i don't want to be the old me anymore...LOL i look rather like a kid >.< shan taught me a lot and gave me a lot of advise.XD maybe it's not acceptable by some people but I think I would like to decide it by myself...comments are welcomed, good or bad...^^ character wise, many people said I didn't change much...but to me, I felt that I am quieter than the previous, to avoid mistakes and trouble, SILENCE is the best treatment...

The WORLD
I've been to a lot of places, England, Wales, Holland, part of Belgium, Spain,and Paris..well it's not that much but TO ME, it's already a lot.. as I've said, I never leave M'sia except for Australia...and now... I've seen the WORLD even more..I've explore More and widen up my view... I've been to a lot of places, I went to the Eiffel tower, I've been to Stonehenge, I've been to the BIG BEN, I even been to the red light district and watched real live SEX SHOW and etc...:P everything is so surreal, I couldn't believe I actually been there.. I've only seen those places in pictures in movies, in books, and now I can tell people that what culture I've met and what people I've met..Dad told me, you'll see thing differently after you explore more out there...the world is so big, we need to explore everything with our own eyes,our own feelings...WELL SAID DAD!!!

I've done lots of edit in this post... I wrote it before I left UK but I don't know whether I've left out anything or not...I HAVE so many things to tell about UK...it could be describe in words or not...maybe i'll be more organised next time..i'll share out my experience once in a while bah?? really sorry for the hiatus...it might not be the best place for me, but it is the best experience I've ever had!!!!Thank You dad and mum for sending me to UK...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello to you all! I'm delighted to have joined this forum and am looking forward to contributing.

My interests are wide and varied but I reckon my real passion is for music. I love a wide variety such as
Faithless, The Smiths, Enigma, The Cure & The Mission.

I'm always looking for new places to download new music and the best place I have come across is
[url=http://www.iomoio.com/index.php?pid=3140]Iomoio[/url]. Their music is only 15 cents a track so you can save a real fortune. And it's legal!

Anyway, looking to make more posts soon.....

Anonymous said...

Thankfulness to my father who told me on the topic of this web site, this webpage is
truly amazing.

Feel free to visit my web blog ... Belinda Broido

Anonymous said...

These are really great ideas in on the topic of
blogging. You have touched some good factors here.
Any way keep up wrinting.

Also visit my web blog; Belinda Broido