Favourite Genre

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

loads of love

have a short update here
currently yours truly are having her finals
it's hard to see me whining here but if you follow me in twitter, you could barely left my tweets unseen...
haha
was contemplating to update nevertheless I really don't have the time to write a long post 
therefore here goes my short update 
just to let you guys know I'm still alive =)
I kinda ruined my life because the 1St 2 subject i did it really bad
anyway i still left 2 subs so please bear with me..
I'll be free after the 13th
I'll party till I'm DEAD after the 13th!!! hahahaha
let's have fun..okay it's time for me to study now!!
adiós!
lots of love 
from yours truly
Fion Chow


2 comments:

穷光蛋市长 said...

do it well next time...gambateh...^^

fufu said...

wow so partying hard now?? lol