Favourite Genre

Sunday, February 13, 2011

NEW TOY is LOVE

I just gotta say that it is damn alluring, tempting and exquisite or whatever it is....
Could barely describe it in words. I think i am out of mind. LOL.
I've decided..TO BUY...a NEW.....TOY
Sorry Dad And Mum, 've been struggling for half a year.
Seriously, making plenty of research, 
like reading the review, the exterior, the outcome, the accessories, almost EVERYTHING! 
I swear!! Orz
I was scrolling through the forum for the pass TWO DAYS just to read the reviews.
Don't like to buy things hastily,
eventually i would probably lay it aside if it's not good.
SO...TADAAH!!!
Introducing Made in Asia,MISS A 


PANASONIC DMC LX5 


IMMA BUY YOU IN ONE WEEK TIME OKAY?? PROMISE


Omgeee loving it to the MAX, WHITE is LVOE...
SEE! i TYPO already..LOL. because she's too pretty
though i heard it's not very good at "shooting" peoples, 
but it's PERFECTLY GREAT at taking food, scenery, landscape, animals, and etc
even if it's not very good at taking peoples, WORRY NOT! 
I have photoshop, picasa, meituxiuxiu and tonnes of photo editor laahhh rite?
hope i won't change my mind during this week though


Sheet!!!I have 2 assignments due in a week time, Die la this time.
freaking 2 ! yes you are right !
Don't try to tell me that my previous assignment have high marks or whatever shit
I FREAKIN HATE TO LISTEN THAT!
It doesn't mean that i m pro okay?
you know what is 撞彩?
imagine you're Ugly Betty with metal on your teeth and one lengzai run into you and he fall in love with you? 
now i hope i am her, tomorrow is Valentines.. =.=
back to topic, okay, the thing is i freaked out, my routine? okay fine...
Wish me good luck then!
see ya!
hope my next post title is "UNBOXING MY LITTLE LUMIX LX5!!!!" YAY 
god bless me


Do you guys know i actually SING?? 
yes i do..LOL 
i even have a YouTube channel 
subscribe if you love my voice? or maybe just like?? XD


记得 originally by Ah Mei 张惠妹

ciao!!
Good Night peeps...

No comments: