Favourite Genre

Saturday, December 4, 2010

MA MISERABLE LIFE

Okay this is the REAL post that i'm gonna talk about my life here in UK, assignment due date is only 8 days away and i haven't touch a single bit of it, so doom rite?? i know i'm always the one with last minute work but i just can't resist it as procrastinate is my lifestyle. i'm really so regretting for letting myself to fall and be such a lazy girl, i promise i'll never do last minute work on my next assignment, i felt so sinful and so sorry to my parents who are paying for my fees here and i being such a spoil kid without them with me. 

Having issue with some friend is already daily routine here, i just don't know how to communicate with them, and i don't know who to tell, it's so hard to tell them face to face what's their problem, i have the so called best friend, but i don't know whether it's REAL or NOT. My cousin told me it's NORMAL when you're abroad, people tend to be selfish and they only think about themselves, whether you are dead or alive, they don't really care, when they need you they only think of you, luckily i still have those who care about me so much and worried about me..thank you guys..i'm lucky to have them beside me. Okay i shall stop crapping here..

talking about my most recent life
it's about party party and also party because it's the end of the year and all my friend's birthday is happening and there are some are pending too...
i'm so damn BROKE BROKE..T.T
anyways i enjoyed too
here comes the pitcha, let the picture do the talks <3

JESS BDAY-1/12/2010
very very nice cake made by masako

the pretty girl with the pretty cake

happy 21st Bday

 in the Attic

 in the Forum

frm the left-Sab,moi,Masako, Ling, Jess, Mich, Shan

 Amiris, Shan, Jess, Fion

 it's SNOWING outside

 pre party- Wayne and all the Girls

 that day was like NORMAL, coz the crowd was very little
 people are insane there..

 anyway we had fun taking pix

 boys and girls

 sabrina group join us as well

 all gone crazy

 all the babes

last but not least happy 21st birthday JESS

and yeah i'm officially sick now..terribly sick..
cough, sore throat, fever, i think it's the crazy weather made me sick
and i'm dealing with my assignments, that's REALLY GREAT, 
THANK YOU HATFIELD FOR THE 1st CHRISTMAS PRESENT...=.= 
i need it to be heal before i can really concentrate on my assignments
i am SO SCAREDDDDDDDDDD.. WHO CARES???? =.= 
omg, i miss those time doing assignment with TC and MEL, they will help me with the STARTING Point, which is my weak point, i don't know how to START, and i think i kinda FORGOT HOW TO DO AN ASSIGNMENT??? funny rite?? and i'm so DOOM..

2 comments:

Huey Shin said...

Hope u can recover soon.
Take care!!

Rachel said...

You may try Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net). i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious scratchy throat.