Favourite Genre

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

행복 is all i can say











너 같은 사람 또 없어 (NO OTHER) - SUPER JUNIOR


trust me, it's the cutest music video of them i've ever seen...
once i press on the link..fangirl mode switched on instantly!!!
i named the title "행복 is all i can say" as
the hangul word 행복 means happiness, hangfuk in cantonese, xingfu in mandarin
happiness can be so simple yet meaningful
and all my boys are so captivating and fascinating, even my mum agreed with my perspective!!yay!!
and FYI,
in youtube it's TOP RATED, TOP FAVOURITE AND MOST DISCUSSED
but it was upload by SMENT only 5 hours ago
already has 7000+likes on this vid..judge it YOURSELF
i can't stop smiling to this video...replayed it for like more than 20 times..
yes i m incoherent right now...just ignore me if you feel to..XD

No comments: