Favourite Genre

Monday, June 14, 2010

moody + happy birthday mel

urgh
these few days i m being a lil cranky and emo
not PMS problem coz i rarely have one..i m just depressed and feel miserable
i don't know what's wrong with me i think maybe something activated my hibernation mode...=.=
i just need some rest..i m too tired with all those stuff happened around me
no matter what is it, it makes me feel so tired and bored,
i m trying hard to get rid of it but i failed, it just keep bothering me...i don't know how to describe this feelings, somehow, i think it's trivial, it will fade away anyway..so thanks for all the concern you guys gave, i m FINE..
i even went out with my peterpan's fans yesterday,we have loads of fun...and it was a blast..

c'mon ,i need to change the mood by talking about the birthday bash i planned for mel mel ,
everything seems stupid and not well planned but at last it goes smoothly coz the birthday girl really believe tht only me her and aaron could attend..well, i m not tht bad, i m doing everything secretly using FB Event, and asked them to send me her birthday wishes, but before tht i was planning something bigger but at last i failed, i thought of solo video clips by all of them,but due to technical problems, whittled it down to birthday notes wishes...
the MV was really hard[sorry for repeating it for so many times,can't help..], remember the longest video i made for my graduation year, tht's seriously HELL, it was 8 minutes and this time, for mel mel,i broke my record, it's almost 14 minutes, i used 1 week to finish everything frm collecting photos, editing photos, make it to a video, and the hardest part is to choose a suitable song for it..it took me FOREVER to choose a suitable song, i knew i am being bias for putting kpop but seriously if i put one english song one chinese and one kpop of course it will sounds WEIRD ritE?so i just put all kpop..and the results are pretty decent..XD and she loves it..so actually worth it..❤ luckily..really scared i botched up the whole thing..cuz i knew tht i m not a well organised person..thanks god...and thanks to them who cooperated, thanks to all of you sincerely. PLAN SUCCEED!!!!!

MY BOY FRM SECRET

From Now onwards i will post at least one song in every post to introduce to all of my readers to show my appreciation,ignore if you ain't kpop fans XD

picture time








happy birthday!!!

No comments: