Favourite Genre

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

lifeless

Laying on the bed Using the bold to blog, I don't even have the strength to get up, or frankly, I just don't want to get up... having dilemma for these few days..thinking about many things abt my future, my family, my studies or maybe mainly about my LIFE...everyone's yearning for a better life of course me too, but since when I m being such nonchalant about my exam???even thought of giving up...yes I'm indulged in suju to make myself feel better and to forget this repulsive EXAM...the finals is only 12 days ahead and practically I have nothing solid in my mind...everything is in blurry mode and I still have tonnes of papers and stacks of notes to feed myself ie my BRAIN..YES 12 days and I'm having nothing to hold on!!! I can't even manage to finish 1 essay in 5 days!!!a bloody F.I.V.E D.A.Y.S!!! It's infuriating isn't it???I was so angry of myself and I really don't know what to do...dad and mum are mad at me and I'm mad at myself too!!!I'm feeling so helpless and crying totally is NOT useful to me anymore...can't help anymore...numb...anyone????LINKIN PARK's song can help????????follow the mood???or force myself???breathless!!!=.= leave it leave it!!!!I don't know what am I talking about...

2 comments:

Cady said...

gambathe ya..
Only you yourself can save you out of this situation. It's very hard especially when not everyone understand that kind of feeling, the feeling of so down, so hopeless.

so.. Gambathe kudasai my friend! :)

fufu said...

all the best remember you goal is UK!!