Favourite Genre

Thursday, January 14, 2010

WISH WILL NEVER COME TRUE

SO SORRY to SHARE ALL MY BAD THINGS recently and hope you guys can bear with me
i got really no one to talk to except this blog
ppl tends to comfort me with sentences like :"you can do it" "no worries" etc
can they feel how i feel actually???? thanks anyway for all the comforts..
i think i just need a PLACE to vent my all my uncertainty and worriness..

mel's today's blog title is
i m really hoping this will happen to me...AT LEAST ONCE!!!just this time!!!! i'm so wishing that there's a SANTA CLAUSE can fulfill my wish...OMGIWANTASANTA!!!! it's surreal, i know it won't happen to me...miracles never happened to me...
it's solely because, wait! did i mention my viva voce is on this Saturday??? it's law of evidence... sick since last monday!!!!WTF...i m THAT BAD LUCK rite??? i know!!! why bad luck things always happen to me???1st sick 2nd assignment non-stop 3rd viva voce 1st batch 16th clashed with tort assignment 4th COMING SOON... i can't imagine how am i going for that viva?????????????? coughing madly now...and i just read about 7 lines... it's contains of 8 pages... even if i am the best student also can't make it rite?? and after all i AM NOT !!!!DAMN!!!!to engross is so hard for me now....too many distractions plus coughing plus flu...T.T
WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

1 comment:

Nick尼克仔 said...

don't know what to say adi~
however
try your best la~
fight for future~