Favourite Genre

Sunday, January 10, 2010

100110

today is a special day...WHY??please go look at your calender and you'll know why...it's already 10 days of the brand new year in a brand new month...and I AM SICK!!!!*cough cough*but i gotta pass up my bloody assignment on TUESDAY!!!!!HOW???i m so scared!!!seriously...i never been so kan cheong and scared that i couldn't pass up on time and failed my Assignment!!!!it's just an assignment..but all my future rely on this assignment[not really, but part of it]seriously i'm dread of it =( i think the god is giving me a test...guan guan nan guo guan guan guo, in cantonese it means, go through every difficulty..i am thinking if i m over this encumbrance, it should be easier for me later..hopefully i can endure this sickness...T.T i gotta do at least half TONIGHT...give me some power!!!i need a superman i think....and yeah..i m currently addicted to this Taiwanese drama!!!!!!![ i knew i shouldn't , but it's so highly rated and it's so tempting since all of my friends are so into it, i should gave it a try] autumn's concerto , in chinese it's called 下一站,幸福..starring by Vaness Wu frm f4 and Ady Ann..at the very first, i don't think both of them can give any sparkles to this drama since their previous drama were not so highly rated???but then after watching it, it changed my thought..i swear it's nice..even nicer than you're my destiny,命中注定我爱你..IT'S A MUST WATCH HIGH RATED DRAMA!!!!!it's touching and i really couldn't describe it in words...watching it you will feel that intense pain...and the theme song and sub-theme really brings you into it..it's a must watch!!!!SERIOUSLY..



6 comments:

Nick尼克仔 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick尼克仔 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick尼克仔 said...

really that nice meh?
but I heard someone said this drama as well~
actually he dislike taiwan drama
but except this one~
erm...then I think may be I should give it a try~

fufu said...

so it's special to me also because it's the 12th day of 2010 :) hohohoho anyway i heard that 下一站,幸福 is nice... gonna download it later...gotta watch it next mth after the first sem here in germany

穷光蛋市长 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
穷光蛋市长 said...

下一站幸福I haven watch it.But I very like 命中注定我爱你!very very nice!@@