Favourite Genre

Monday, December 14, 2009

RANDOM RANDOM AND RANDOMNESS

upon a friend's request, i m here again ^^
sorry peeps, my laziness seizures.
yesterday, we went to taman connaught to attend Ling's party,
had fun yesterday night
and i m pokai-ed,
lose all my $$$ to SOMEONE T.T anyway ALL COINS..HEAVY HUH????XD
reached home around 2.30??gosh, i m really tired man...
now, let the pictures do the talks >.<

the only guys and myee

the gambling peeps

green pillow -cute rite?

the 2 lan dou guais/XD means kaki judi...\

the host-LING jie..

ouch??it hurts???we're so sadistic...SORRY TC

nic and moi with green pillow

nanthini

both gambling kaki

can SEE THE $$$$???

i only manage to take the photos after the gambling sessions,
okay i know
i m TOO lazy
BEFORE that i was DREAMING I THINK
haha

and yeah honeys babies darlings my dear my babes
my lappie IS FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!!XD
OMG!!!
so happy
his health is in good condition, i think? ^^ at least he's back!!!!!
muacks muacks muacks, missed you so much!!!!T.T
and i'd just transfer all the pictures and categorize all my pics..
OMG
i just found out i have 15000++ pics just in the folder of FRENS
not included my own camwhore pictures and my family photos and others
how did i manage to take such amount of photos huh????funny =P
thanks to all my friends then XD
okay
good night peeps
moi is so TIRED and tomorrow she's going to kajang to do her ASSIGNMENT
ps: 3 assignments are all OUT!!and i'm KAPUT!!!!T.T
GOD HELP ME!!!!



2 comments:

穷光蛋市长 said...

OMG~~~那块淤青!吓死人!哈哈……^^

Fion Chow said...

hahah!!!真的是吓死人!!!!