Favourite Genre

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The clock showed that it's time for me to go to bed...
Now I am lying on my bed and holding the blackberry and typing this post...
I've neglected this blog for few weeks due to some reasons
1. I m sick
2. Friends' birthday celebration
3. Making sy's bday present
4. Friend was back frm kampar
5. Lappie still not back yet!!!
6. I'm lazy
For your knowlwdge...
I'm using a blackberry as what I've mentioned in my previous post...
Yeah...dad bought this gadget few weeks ago...
And he OFFERED me to use this new thing and I accepted this offer...
Frankly speaking bb is awesome especially the keypad and the trackball
It's amazingly accurate when you scroll this trackball...
I had a dilemma few days ago cause I m choosing between iphone and bb...
at last...I've made a decision...I'm going to buy an iphone...
Just switch with my dad when I m BORED!!!
Least but not last...
Happy birthday HSY!!!!love you loads...
Hope you like the present...

No comments: