Favourite Genre

Monday, October 12, 2009

ROTTING

OH MY...
i know that i m a lazy blogger, as i neglected my blog for almost a WEEK!!!
erm, i think my life is getting much more tedious that what i have been anticipated..
therefore i have nothing much to tell about, and apparently i m LAZY.

1. well, the subject of my course are live-less and DRY, i'll get bored easily in class...always feel like munching something to keep me awake...anyway, i will sort it out...SOON...=)

2. i go to gym almost everyday,about 4 times a week...perhaps, i m getting addicted to it...i want to look SEEMS FIT..before my prom....^^

3. everything is ready for my prom...but havent bought a nice heels for my dress and we havent got the ticket..

4. i m penny-less these few weeks and the point is i don't know where i splurged it on...i think i only left few bucks in my purse...i m ABSOLUTELY EXTREMELY BROKE...

5. i've been slacking after HARI RAYA...i've never been so decadent...GOD HELP ME PLEASE...i m SO LAZY LAZY LAZY...

6. been spending almost all my free time with my high school friends in mamak-ing..watching DVDs...yum tong shui-ing..shopping and loitering around...

7. i HATE SPAMMERS AND STALKERS!!!!!!!WTF...they're so GROSSSS and NAUSEOUS!!!GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!

conclusion:fion chow yin wei is poor+lazy+lifeless+angry

No comments: