Favourite Genre

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WIN AND LOSE

finally i signed up the celebrity fitness..ended up i think i m the only one who signed up ba...
anyway...i have a deal with teik chi lai...
if someone told any one of us we are different after the gym..
the another 1 must threat the other 1 a meal...
GET ME??
okay..i m not good on articulate...
NVM...leave it...
hmm...i must think of some strategy to make him threat me a meal..
oh ya..forgot to mention the meal...is in Manhattan Fish
cuz i only can eat fish besides pork...
i want to firm my arms as i mentioned in the previous post and my thighs..
i wanna wear SHORTs...i know i m wearing everyday..but i m not comfortable with my FAT THIGHS...
hahaha...going to gym is my 1st step to become lenglui!!!HAHAHA!!!
i can do it!!!!

===============================

anyway..today is myee's bday..
happy bday ya!!!!!love ya always...the cutie pie
today we celebrated her bday in college
we ate the wonderful cupcakes!!!!!!!REALLY REPLETE!
and it WAS REALLY CREAMY AND NICE!!!
i wish i can get it tooo for my bday...XD
anyway it's too expensive....
okay...i think it's time for me to really be serious...
it's vital for me to WORK REALLY HARD...
my dad and mum going to use their life's earned money to send me off to UK to continue my 3rd year degree....
need some loan or some scholarship or something...
i m 19 this year..they have no more responsible for me anymore...
I CAN'T USE THEIR MONEY...overwhelmed by the feelings of guilt..
where to make money?????????????poor people...more consideration...T.T



No comments: