Favourite Genre

Friday, September 11, 2009

1st, 2nd


1st...
the previous post i was talking about the T music Festival right??and i m so freaking LUCKY that i'd won a pair of tickets!!!!!OMG!!!i'm so looking forward to the concert....gosh!!!lucky me!!!since when my luck changed????after my results were released??haha!!!!thanks god!!!and thanks to cheeserland.com...definitely gotta thanks Ringo of course...^^tomorrow,i am going with my cousin Mark [since no one wants to go with me and no one is interested]...omg...never met him since Ching Ming???it's our time to bond my dear cousin...so freaking excited now!!!!thinking of T music Festival reminds me my both friends..June + Boey...both of them are fans of HK like me....miss them so much!!!it will definitely be a blast if i can attend this concert with them...anyway...i will still enjoy it with my beloved cousin!!XD

2nd...
my dad told me i can't go to US end of this year...MY VACATION plan spoilt...
they said the cheap tickets from matta fair were all SOLD!!!!
urgh....DAMN!!!!i can only go next year...but then my dad said his friend's going HAWAII nex year...coz end of the year also winter already...if going next year..it's SPRING!!!WOHOOO!!!!!WAhahaha...when the god closed the door,HE will open a window for you....THIS IS SO TRUE!!!!!HOPEFULLY i can make it next year!!!!!really want to go to US....and i want to buy an iphone!!!want an iphone DEADLY!!!if China Also can't go...then i can only go to Singapore to visit my friend in NUS..she's an engineering student in NUS...So smart rite???hahaha!!!my PASSPORT still empty whey!!!!haha!!!i wanna go overseas.....i mean before i go to UK, wanna go other places other than Europe....XD well..i gotta amass some $$$ first...US!!!WAIT FOR ME!!!!!

5 comments:

Stephen said...

This is a story of a little girl name Ling

http://stephenchuah.blogspot.com/2009/09/story-of-little-girl-name-ling.html

Nick尼克仔 said...

Gosh!
you're so lucky!!
i wish to go too~
aiya...jealous lo~

Fion Chow said...

stay tune then...XDahaha
i will write after the concert...XD

Xing Tells You said...

Lucky gurl~~!

fufu said...

wish the rate is better atm...i heard the dollar is damn weak now... thinking of getting some dollar now?? less than 3.5 already now :)