Favourite Genre

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The PROPOSAL

i love BURBERRY BRIT so much!!!!

hahahahha..today i GOT MY BURBERRY BRIT eau de toilette,
a small bottle 1,i can't afford big bottle since i m jobless,anyway i'll get it someday...XD THIS IS THE 1st BDAY PRESENT i bought for myself!!!!!PROUD=P
my gosh...do you know how long i craved for this perfume?


nice movie

and i WATCHED PROPOSAL today!
SANDRA BULLOCK!she's beautiful...oomfg!and that guy in the movie is SO CUTE AND HOT !
how i wished i m sandra bullock!!!XD
this movie is really nice and i rate 7.5 out of 10
cried for a few times and alaska is a REALLY REALLY beautiful place...what's the place?
sitkin?or urgh leave it...just go watch it..really worth it...
i had a wonderful day today....
erm...maybe not really..okay...i had a nice day still anyway....


my coll mates..

me and mayling

the purple group..co-incidence..seriously

the shopping QUEEN

LOVE THEM SO MUCH

today hang out with these few peeps..
then actually we are all out because we wanna meet sugeeta and she wanted to watch proposal..
but ended up she didn't come and us went to watch in MV...
so ya..
THE END OF TODAY!

2 comments:

Nick尼克仔 said...

I like the movie too!
Gosh...I want to shopping leh...
But lack of money...

Fion Chow said...

hahaha....me 2...i m broke after the eason chen concert...T.T