Favourite Genre

Saturday, August 22, 2009

not important???

just about 15minutes ago, before i went to shower...
i was so pissed of my msn..because i couldn't sign in..and i've been trying for the whole day!!!!!
i was wondering if there were any messages left for me????or...someone must be thinking where I've been for the whole day...
surprisingly,after i managed to sign in......
there were no messages left for me...and nobody would want to bother if i m online or not...
they trampled my hope i think???
really not much different for me to online or not...
apparently,everyone is too busy....
busy dating busy shopping busy playing busy studying
and i m the only one left out here and watching gossip girl like there's no tomorrow...
i decided to sign off about a minute after i realized that no one actually noticed....
okay...shooo shooo..*out of my mind*...there's no point for me to worry over such trifle and fret about it....
maybe after this...you can hardly see me online again...=)
sounds sarcastic...I KNOW...i did it on purpose *sounds like blair or lil jenny?*
OMFG....should i say sorry????there's no need for me to apologize rite?????


GOSSIP GIRL RAWKS!!!!!!catch up the 2nd season NOW!!!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

=.= stop thinking too much lah... i thought you are working ma... then i was watching ka ho yuet yuen wakakkakakkakaa didn't see my msn also, you know that i muted all my msn sounds and alerts ma ^^