Favourite Genre

Monday, August 3, 2009

LOVE WHAT YOU CHOSE

did i tell you guys..i love to take photo of the sky???

it's 11.18 now...and suddenly feel like blogging...
frankly,i still left 13 hours TO MEET THE DEATH....
as what nicholas said:"hell is approaching FAST!",
FAST AS LIGHT.....DAMN
saw mel's blog...reminded me...
.why i chose this SUBJECT...
it's because it's my ambition...and many many many reasons....$$$, justice, sociable, etc
IT's my choice....since standard 3!!!!
WTF...and i m not really willing to do what i am supposed to do!!!!
sounds funny rite?????i chose it myself and i'm not liking it....WTF!!!!contradicting
when it come to exam and study, no matter how..just try your best...stop slacking and
love what you're doing!!!!!!选你所爱,爱你所选!love something you chose!!!!!!!!!

ciaoz babes and dudes....
gotta PREPARE MY EXAM now!!!!!BYE...opps..i gotta have my brunch 1st...HUNGRY...XD

1 comment:

Nick尼克仔 said...

all the best my friend!
score with flying colour ya~