Favourite Genre

Thursday, August 20, 2009

everything in one post

i'm really in stiff after the basketball session two days ago...
i think i just need more exercise...
and i need to lose weight...and build up my muscles of the awful flabby arms too...
anyway,
everyone seems busy isn't it??..especially sy i think....she's fully booked until next Monday....
wow...let's see...what I've found out...
someone's madly in love...someone confessed to her???
not only once.....
she's in love, she will be loved

heay,congrats....that you finally found someone who really loves you???haha...
heay, look...i m really happy for you....wish you have a really blissful life.....XOXO
talking about relationships
it's pathetic that i m still single while everyone's having a date rite???
I'm wondering when's the right time for the right person to come???
being single is okay...but izzit really cool to be single???i don't think so...
desperate??nah...not really....just want to find someone when I'm in utter loneliness...
maybe this feeling will just last for few days until i get into my work?????i hope so...
apparently i need a job...before i think too much...all this shit it's abit too much for me...
yeah..i m going to help my aunt in her lighting shop, and the interior decoration shop...

i love the lights and the curtains...XD

my aunt's shop

this is the place i'm going to work for a couple of weeks

she need some help due to the lack of workers????
rallying my finance problem is imperative now i think as i splurge it all in somewhere else...i m officially BROKE...so i GOTTA MOVE MY ASS AND START TO WORK


from right,blaire,nate,serena,dan,chuck,jenny


they're awesome,and way more better than i expected

know what??i m watching gossip girl NOW!!!!
i know i m abit slow....so i am catching up the steps as it had been released since two years ago????HAHA....now i know why yeeki theresa was so into it....XD
omfg...it's really really really damn nice....
this series talks about boys and girls like me like you....relationships...friends..family...money...fashion...party...night life...and SEX of course...
in fact...it's all about LIFE...catching the next season SOON.....XD
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME....XOXO...GOSSIP GIRL

4 comments:

Nick尼克仔 said...

Someone told me before
Gossip girl no bad to watch...
but I didn't watch it before...
I think I should have a try on it...
haha~

LiJi Ng said...

OMG!! Gossip Girl Season 1 is so like two years ago!!
It's really really nice and I can't wait to watch Season 3!!
'WTF?' 'Seriously, WTF?'
OMG, can't wait!!!

Fion Chow said...

haha...yeah yeah...i m asking for the season 3 also while i m watchin season 1!!!!it's so freakin nicE!!!nick...you should watch it too...XD

SiNgyING said...

ok i need to explain..
1)i GUESS i will be free start from today =) but next tuesday got people book edi..
sorry la..

2)damn long no contact wif u and mel edi..
damn miss you two man..

3)emm.. u saying me rite the gal?? i will tell you if this thingy got an end.. hahahaha!!