Favourite Genre

Friday, August 28, 2009

CHILDHOOD

well...i know it's been a long time i neglected my blog....sorry for the hiatus..
i'm lazy to blog actually...but i'm quite boring here in my aunt's shop..
and the line here is too bad to watch movies online..
so...i'm here....to write something...
perhaps to show you some pictures instead of writing...XD
let the pictures do the talks...


the king of four

guess which one is me???quite obvious isn't it??
from left-Shawn,Fion,Mark,Jassmine


my beloved grandpa and both of us

heard that my grandpa love both of us the most....
he always brought us along with him
maybe we were the cutest???^^

this is all the chow's grandchildren...the 3rd generation

omg..i loook really terrible...THE HAIR..
what was wrong with me that time????
fugliest hair EVER!!

i had nice teeth before 9...T.T

i will have nice teeth later...
SOON....perhaps BEFORE 24
no limit for the
orthodontic rite?????
as long as you still have your teeth rite????

playing something scary...even dropped off my shoes...

can you guys see my waist???omg...i m effing slim that time...
that time refers to 10 years ago???
DAMN....just 10 years and i'm SOOO OUT OF SHAPE...
KILL ME PLEASE...T.T

from left-reyjun,miss chong,me,chinsan

told ya..i'm fat after 9...i was 12 in this picture...
my besties...
reyjun+chinsan
miss those times....T.T

reyjun's 12th bday

SEE THAT FAT GIRL kneeling...with that floral blue dress????
THAT's ME....OMG
i really can't imagine...
why did i wear that "table cloth" out???

jas and me

we were wearing the same dress....
omg..we were so cute that time
and we are still cute until now!!!!
AMAZING rite????XD


from left- lil mark,auntie jenn,lil fion and mummy

don't know what function was this...
everyone was eating..
can't you see mark is eating as well???he WAS so CUTE...

fion and mum's side cousin-chin hau

ONCE AGAIN...
i'm so annoyed to see myself so slim THAT TIME....T.T
SEE MY ARM???urgh...
anyway
chin hau with a bow tie was so cute....XD

THAT's ALL FOR TODAY
hope you guys enjoy my PAST...XD

2 comments:

Nick尼克仔 said...

Wow...damn adorable leh~
haha~
Rey Jun...haha~
now I realized you studied at Pandamaran B before~
haha~I was Pandamaran A one~
haha~

fufu said...

wow priceless memories you got here =p