Favourite Genre

Sunday, August 16, 2009

20090816----belated surprising birthday party

the luckiest girl-me
know what???
i m really really really the luckiest girl in the world!!!
i have a WHOLE BIG BUNCH of BEST FRIEND...
no matter my highschool gang or my college gang...
they really love me so much....and so do i..
i've planned to go MV with my highschool gang for shopping after the exam/
then yesterday...
i came to MV with 3 of my friends
me and perhan-wearing mask in the mall
the 3 person that i said juz now

the cutest "mask" couple

me +gervin

and waited for the remaining ones..then waited for awhile...we went esprit...then yeeki wanted to eat krispy cream..then after me and her walked out of the shop after buying a few donuts!!god damn!!!!it's MY BAC mates and MY HIGHSCHOOL friends..
THEY STANDING OUTSIDE THE SHOP..
i m wondering how they came TOGETHER??THEY really gave me a BIG SURPRISE...
this is the REAL SURPRISE...coz i really really never expect ANY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION..SERIOUSLY i SWEAR..
and this sy and mel can get oscar already...good in acting huh???????
this mel took my fren's number frm my phone and sy go contact him and they planned everyting without me knowing...
this is the guy they contact

urgh...do you know how i want this two bunch of ppl to meet each others?????????finally they met each other....though it's still awkward a bit, at least everyone is HAPPY i think?????????
really appreciate everything you guys did for me...i really love it the way you guys treat me...T.T
so so so gam dong...
this plan is FLAWLESS...seriously...i really don't know a single bit of it!!!!!!!coz i really didn't expect...my birthday was like 4 days ago????who will expect there's still a celebration after 4 days!!!!!!!!
haha....maybe i m too slow to notice all the things that mel told me is a lie????XD white lie...
due to the huge amount of people about 19 peoples??we gotta separate in the chillis...
my highschool gang sit in one side and my bac gang pulak in another side..
i gotta entertain both side cuz i really scared i neglect any side....then i walk here walk there....XD
but i think BAC gang are being super understanding...they want me to accompany my highschool gang since we have much more time to spare with each other compared with them...but yet i didn't...i still running both sides...
the understanding BAC mates

my besties-highschool gang

SERIOUSLY this is my happiest moment in my life i think????
i really really had a wonderful day yesterday and i'm so lucky to have all of you....
can i give everyone i kiss????XD i don't mind to give out my 1st kiss for all of you!!!..=P
hahahahahaa....kinda insane already..too high...i m super lucky fion....18 people celebrate birthday with me wei....HOW HUGE is that celebration??????????do i deserved all these??
gosh...damn
now only i wanna cry.....
SORRY la dudes..i m happy so i can't cry.....and i was shocked i think??
haha...
sorry for those who are effing tired and exhausted or sick
sorry for those who spent money on my birthday
sorry for those who came here all the way just to celebrate my birthday
thank you for those who planned everything and gave me a big surprise
thank you for those who bought me present
i love the both present that you guys gave me

thank you for those who love me and assure that i m worth it...XD
THANK YOU ALOT la...GUYS....
i really appreciate it....

this whole bunch is ALL MY BEST FRIENDS

thanks sy,mel,tc,daniel,stefanie,aaron&nic...
thanks yeeguo,nicole,yeeki,teck chun,douglas,feddy,perhan,gervin,pohyee,dai,&june

3 comments:

Mel said...

AH! I GOT MY FIRST OSCAR!!! YAY!!!

FIRST! i wanna thank my mum, my dad, my bro, my sis, family members and friends and whoever whoever it is you guys are +) hahahha

SiNgyING said...

aiyo force ppl leave comment wan you..
this type of people..
wt u wan me to say??
is all a plan??
as long as u're happy la..
this is wat our objective is..
since it reached then ok la..
CLOSE CASE..
- the end -

leong jia jia said...

看吧~你哪是一个人过生日阿?
幸运又幸福的女孩,
真羡慕你啊~
看到你开心,
作为朋友也一样替你开心啦~