Favourite Genre

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

19th

last night i m still wondering...do they remember my birthday???
haha...they broke my silly thought...
i receive loads of loads of msg and msn and fb wishes...when the clock striked 12...
really thanks all of you...
gotta give credit to all these ppl
Eric,Sugee,Melissa,Jun,Hongyi,Douglas,Dai,Nicholas,
TeckChong,YeeSan,Trishil,
ChoonXian,ChinSan,Nicole,Belle,YeeGuo,Gervin+Perhan,
Kanchyna,Lawrence,Shakira,Pohling,Singying,JiaYee,
Mayling,
Shuxian,LengEr,Yongwei,Christika,
Blizzard,Jerry,Jane,Liji,Chloe,Jesse,Stefanie,Daniel,
Kexin,
ChiaVincent,LokLok,RachelNgiam,Ryan Lai,
Jamison,minglun,Ivan,Cindy,Theresa,TsuYene,
Exian,Jessmine,Yongjian,Shanker,Pauline,
Adeline,Aaron,MengYee,Weihoon,
Chuakexin,Stephy,Nadeeka,Geshen,Eugene,
KokHung,Simin,Yeeki,Kent,Liwen,Sauping,Yeeyean,Nick,
Puasai,Ashwin,
HanPin,TeikChi,SeetLeng,Yiguang,Steph,
Kyoizin
,Benson,Anusha,Abbie,Ice,Huey Shin,teik chi's friend zhen yu...Teck Chun
and some unknown fella in FB
OMG...LOADS of wishes frm them...some even gave me double wishes...thank you guys...
got few people i NEVER expect them to wish me..and they did...REALLY surprised me!!!
THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
though there are no Party, no Cakes, no Presents, no Photos...
but seriously this is the 1st time i receive SO MANY wishes!!!!!
and i think it's a satisfactory19th birthday to me...XD
actually there're presents for me...it's from jun...before she went back sg..she gave it to me...XD
a scarf and a pair of earings and a letter...THANK YOU SO MUCH...

erm..there's two fella wanted to be the last one who wish me...another 1 failed i think...XDhahaha..but why wanna be the last one????XDi will still remember everyone who wished me....I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS.....XD

i think there's a cast or spell on me...
since young until now...EVEN after I CAME TO COLLEGE...
my birthday STILL falls on EXAM PERIOD!!!amazing rite???XD
fated i think...

19...the last year that the number 1 still with me...
but still got some dissapointment here..because my closest friends are not with me...
and some are about to leave this year to other country for further studies...No More birthday celebration with them....T.T...damn!!brimming with tears again...anyway...still love you guys..and i believe nothing wil change between us....
and i miss them who already in other countries...REALLY MISS THEM...
anyway....they are busy....and me as well..so...just leave it ba...
people gotta always move foward..and no way for them to look back...or stop...

So, i wanna wish myself also....
Happy birthday Chow Yin Wei...
and thank you dad + mum...and thanks my fellow friends..

2 comments:

Nick尼克仔 said...

Happy Birthday!!
as what you have mention
do appreciate our last year that the number "1" with us~
all the best~

Anonymous said...

after i remind u then u only found out tat u hav present lah.. so bad... but still.. happy birthday!