Favourite Genre

Friday, July 24, 2009

this is a historical moment TO ME!!!!

guess what??which animal that Fion petrified the most??
YES. you are right...the answer is definitely DOGS!!!!
so proud to say that I AM NOT AFRAID OF CHICO anymore!!!!!!!!
okay...to me it's an earth-shattering news..not to you guys..i know BUT..IT's so important to me...please bear with me...XD
to them who don't know "who" is chico?
let me explain then...
Chico is a male dog
which belongs to the Lai's family...
i've been visiting their house for like half a year..
and every time i come to his house...
Chico has to be locked in the cage....
even the kakak knew i am afraid of dogs..so do xiaoying and auntie...
what a shame right?????T.T
the day before
this lai teik chi emphasized on how pity his dog is..
chico has to be locked every time i come to his house ...his dog very sad la, his dog no freedom la...bla bla bla...made me guilty like hell...straight foward my eyes brimming with tears already...
CAN YOU FEEL HOW GUILTY AM I IN THAT TIME????
SO, today...
as usual came to their house and after a lil reading session...
i come to him...kakak put him in the basket...
then mel came and i asked mel to take my hand and let chico LICK...YES...
it's LICK...coz my greatest fear i think is being licked by a living thing....
GET ME????haha
and i tried....then this CHICO pulak don't wanna lick me....
then teik chi came down...
i asked him to let him out of the basket..then tried few times...used to it...i mean the LICK thingy..then OKAY already...NO problem at all...still got a lil bit scared but then at least that lil thing is FREE...i m not scared!!!!...and CHICO has his freedom back!!!!
owh...what a historical moment RITE????XDhahaha
SO happy....even xiao ying also O.O...SURPRISED!!!
i m gonna try it on MY DOG...BOBO...tomorow!!!!!
hopefully she won't bite me...
coz i think she hates me alot..coz i never pat her since ...er...T.T
CONGRATS~~~~!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LEE REY JUN!!!!SEE i overcome the FEAR..bt not to your dog...scarry man your BIG DOGXD
you gotta SEE this!!!!!LRJ...miss you so much..how are you there????????
you're the one who suppose to celebrate this thing with me...
hahaha...she knew everything abt me and the DOGS...XD

4 comments:

Mel said...

lolx, congratx :)

Fion Chow said...

hahahaha...THANKS alot la....XD
i mean your help of getting rid of that fear~!!XD

Nick尼克仔 said...

Rey Jun's Dog....
The dog call "Lassy" or something like that~
Gosh...
that is not a dog
but a lion...
damn fierce leh~

Fion Chow said...

it's lassie...XDhahaha~~~~~REALLY DAMN FIERCE her DOG..a BLACK LABRADO...T.T
SCARRY man..