Favourite Genre

Friday, July 17, 2009

REALLY RANDOM

well,i have really nothing much to say...
thinking of many things
thinking of my future, my life, my family, my friends, in fact...everything
i should start prepping for my study i think???
i can feel the heat of my final's exam,
everything is just so in hast, i'm so undone, unready, and unprepared...
really freak me out...
apparently everyone doesn't want to resit the exam..me neither..
DAMN!!!!
i think i just gotta shut up and study...right???
i m just rambling around and crapping all those crap here...just ignore...
stop to read if you want to...
urgh, i m hell craving for shopping and MOVIES!!!!
HARRY POTTER, THE PROPOSAL, PUBLIC ENEMIES....etc
loads of nice movies out there!!!!gosh....

1 comment:

Nick尼克仔 said...

calm down...
don't know what to say...
so I keep quiet
and be with you.