Favourite Genre

Friday, July 31, 2009

not my time not my day

hell yeah...i m here again
to tell you guys...I M CRAVING FOR DRESSES AND MOVIES
i WANT DRESSES I WANT MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!
urgh...well, obviously, it's not MY time....to think about all these stuff...WTF!
kinda bored now...

eventually, i DID NOTHING since afternoon...i mean after i woke up...T.T
been slacking for almost 1 week...and i just did 1 criminal essay...
WTF rite???maybe....it's wth+wtf+OMFG!!!

something wrong with my wireless.....loading damn slow...thinking of changing it to my broadband later...for faster speed...i can't bear with slow internet speed...

oh yeah...almost forgotten..i m kinda like fasting now....T.T
due to my allergies and the quite serious rashes on my both legs...i can't eat chicken!!!!!
urgh....seafood...egg...chicken....URGH.....okay treat it as my diet meal then....
i m a half vegetarian now.....quote from someone "food are always my priority."for me..nice food are always my priority....XD

my ears are burning/and my shoulder and neck are aching..
wearing earphone for like 5 hours?sitting in front of the lappie for like 5 hours also???
hell...i'm dying man........................................

1 comment:

Nick尼克仔 said...

Dude...
need to pay more attention on study lah~
final is around the corner right?
all the best lah~