Favourite Genre

Sunday, July 12, 2009

i knew what i want now



today...I'm totally fine...
thanks to shakira and nicholas or perhaps alex??? XD
they made me LMAO...i m not that depress already

all of a sudden, i got big motivation...
maybe it's the pressure of exam i think??
still left 21 days to our FINALS...
damn concentrate in kevin's class...listened to songs in between...>.<
reading my notes for the half journey on the train..highlighted points and write down important notes..
speaking frankly or frankly speaking [whatever], i promised my mum i will do my best in exam
i can't let her down anyway..and i can't disappoint my family...it's kinda big impact to me...
TODAY
i promised myself
gotta work really hard to pass...AT LEAST PASSSSSSSS....okay??
though it is tired....who the hell is not tired????everyone's the same....T3T
clear out all doubts and be concentrate okay??
don't think about nonsense anymore...
OUT of DIFFICULTIES , MAKES MIRACLES....

2 comments:

Nick尼克仔 said...

"OUT of DIFFICULTIES , MAKES MIRACLES"
you can make it.
all the best...

Fion Chow said...

thanks nick...
though i'm not replying every comment you gave...well,
seriously i'm reading and thanks for supporting meXD WORK HARD and PLAY HARD!!!!!!!!