Favourite Genre

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

friendship

had a long talk with rj[so called 14 years best friend]while playing badminton this morning
talked about friendship stuff and college stuff
tell her about how i think after i came in to college
everything seems to change after that "THING" happened
we used to be so close
but still people changed and friendship broken
i always talk about friendship recently,because i CARE..
i CARE how my friends are...and how they think about me
i bet you guys know why...
because besides parents...the closest persons are FRIENDS...
friends are important to me...
why am i angry abt THAT THING
not because i'm the one who involved
it's because it involved my BEST FRIEND....
i don't want my friends to get angry with each other
i don't want my friends to hate me
i don't want my friends treat me like strangers
as what qyin said:"i don't know you actually can be so fragile in friendship matters...you will fall all in a sudden..."
i felt totally insecure in my friendship
press this link
i m afraid to be alone
i m afraid...REALLY afraid....
my tears prove that how i care abt FRIENDS....[you are right..i m crying now]
i don't know what to say now....it's hard to talk in words.....

4 comments:

Nick尼克仔 said...

you better than me actually...
I do not have any friend
even five days had been passed...
attend the lecture alone...
study alone
eat alone.

Fion Chow said...

ERM....did you attend the orientation???
coz my friend and i get closer becuz of the orientation
nick...try to make new friends...erm..
though i m not the one to be initiative...
but don't worry...everyone will get used to a new environment...everything will be fine...

Anonymous said...

we "used to be" so close ar?
we broke up ad ar?haha
juz let it be lah,dun think too much~
live your life, not live from others' eyes..
though it is important how ppl think about you,
if u emphasize on it too much, u might become a self-centered person..
every relationships aren't from how u express it.. it is from your true feeling deep inside u..
juz try to adapt everything..learn from it loh..

Mel said...

uh... anonymous is right worh...

as i said, back to square one, you are not who people think you are. you are who you think you are.

Same here, follow the flow, don't think too much, then all of the sudden, you look back and like ei?? that fella laughing over there, that fella laughing over here, i am laughing too!

That is the deep thoughts that should actually really occur.

Not deep thoughts as to depressing thoughts...