Favourite Genre

Saturday, July 25, 2009

everything is never too late????????????

"everything is never too late..." is this TRUE??
i m guilty of not touching any single piece of notes instead of watching drama,facebook-ing,and msn-ing
what the hell am i doing???couldn't you be more concern????IT's JUST 8 MORE DAYS!!!!!
sitting in front of my lappie doing nothing,even the notes is just in front of me!!!
STRESS,TENSE made me don't feel like touching anything!!!!FCUK!!!sorry for being vulgar
it just don't make sense!!this is not high school exam,mid year exam or whatever it is
IT's LAW YEAR 1 FINAL EXAM
if i failed in any papers,i gotta re-sit
contract?will i fail??possible
criminal?will i fail??i don't know
CLR/ELS?will i fail??possible
PUBLIC?will i fail??high possibility
somehow..i have a clear mind set that what i need to do in every subject
but i just can't SETTLE DOWN and do the ACT
what's disturbing me now???
I REALLY DON'T KNOW
THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME
I M STILL HESITATING whilst the exam is REALLY REALLY NEAR
being so unready is really not me
by this time
i should already done half of my subject
but now i SWEAR i HAVENT START ANYTHING YET!!!!
GOSH...stop grumbling and START READING!!
Fion CHOW
you can't sleep if you don't read something!!!!
GO GO GO!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS ME!!!!

3 comments:

Nick尼克仔 said...

All the best is all what I can say...
Try you best ya!!

LiJi Ng said...

hell yeah, u can definitely make it.
Start from now.

•Çhïn§ån• said...

if u gonna start to do the revision now.. there is never be tooo late~~
gambateh~~~ ^_^