Favourite Genre

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

TIRED

now i am in my room, using my dad's laptop, and actually it's quite fun to use a pc in your own room....but i think my mum will forbid me frm using this laptop in my room very soon cause she hates when i m using pc....she don't like to see me stuck in front of the pc for few hours or even MORE!!!!XD sorry...when i need my pc seriously...she will think that i m cheating her...whenever she barged in....i m surely on my msn ...chating or ASKING something.....what a coincidence...then she'll said"MSN AGAIN...everytime i come in you sure chating 1....BLA BLA BLA" T.T it is 12:24 now...i think i better go sleeep now[maybe in an hour time??]still don't feel like sleeping but seriously i felt drowsy and tired now.....tomorrow going kajang to study VIVA...me and mel only....who wanna JOIN???haha..okay..guys....CHAOZ...do some stuff 1st only go sleep..GOODNITE everyone...LOVE ya.~~XD

No comments: