Favourite Genre

Monday, June 22, 2009

LOVE YOU ALL-frens+family

suddenly feel to say i love you all...XP
don't know why??desperately need to say so...
coz you guys sayang me so much ...

am i that fragile???
sy said she felt to protect me COZ i AM INNOCENT
see this
haha..XD
i am happy go lucky...
don't want to think too much...[before that seriously think too much]
thinking TOO MUCH made my hair grey....i m STILL YOUNG man......
thinking of doing my ass bt LAZY...HEY....WHY AM I ALWAYS SO LAZY??
i wonder WHY???????
always scolded by my mum....lazy this lazy that...
tried HARD to push myself......XD
GENES???hahaha..omg...i m blaming genes....
nola...my dad and mum work hard for food and money...they should be lazy once in a while...
SO....SORRY DAD AND MUM...i PROMISE to be more hardworking okay????

nowadays
like those guys who are filial to their parents...[influenced by my mum,coz daddy love grandma so much....XD]
once i was on the train..
saw one guy get up frm his seat and gave it to an old lady...
really impressed me!!!!!
fion changed man....
don't judge ppl frm their looks and height anymore????HAHAHA XD
this will freak my frens out....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
anyway....
be filial to our parents is our duty
becoz they have no more duty towards us after 18 ...
i am 19 now...so THANKS god for giving me a GOOD DAD AND A GOOD MUM...
i love my parents and i love my frens!!!!!!!!!XD

2 comments:

Nick尼克仔 said...

think too much turn your hair grey?
use hair dye to dye your hair lo~
there's a mistake...
you're not a young man...
but a woman~haha...

Fion Chow said...

erm...YOUNG man...man is a 语助词...
hahaha~~~~cool man....XD
cute la you....