Favourite Genre

Saturday, June 20, 2009

inferior ?

today..it's the viva assignment...
i did a really bad one
i just ramble whatever i know and keep quiet when i don't know the question....
BLANK minded...i think donna also kinda dissapointed ...i don't know what to do at that moment seriously.....
at last,
donna said:"you have gap between your knowledge and you better brush up in your writing exam."
everyone got compliment frm her...except me i think
i WAS REALLY BAD in mood after the viva...i think i m really inferior than the others..
its the language problem or
i m not suitable to be a lawyer as what they said???
in my mind, LAWYER is my DREAM my AMBITION...should i give up??????
every words now can trounce me down easily....i lost all my confident...T.T
i even developed more contempt for myself....

sorry for all the help that been given to me had wasted [grammar mistake,correct it for me]
joshua,melisssa,teik chi,sy,mayling.....
SORRY,dissapointed you all....

it's over now....EVERYTHING ENDS...
i knew that it's my own fault....
anyway...congrats cause you guys did really well in the VIVA assignment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yee guo...nothing to do with you guys.....
don't blame it on yourselves...
i deadly wanted to go out to meet you guys.....
its my own problem...
i m really weak in EVERYTHING....
cry also useless liao......
thanks aaron and thanks shakira......
thanks for comforting me ....
though i had lost my confident,i still don't want to be the inferior one...
FION CHOW!!!!!!!!!
take out your courage and retaliate against it!!!!!!!!
STUDY HARD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

today went to midvalley with sy mel and tc....
hey,
WANNA TELL YOU THAT...
you have more influence that "the person" had in me......okay???
you are still important to me!!!
!XD
hahaha....
it's true that life's SHORT....cherish every moment.....


went there and find for food...and walked for few rounds still can't decide
went upstairs and walked around and go back again....
coz i objected every food that was mentioned by mel....sorry...
at last...i chose one of the restaurant in the GARDEN....nyonya food something like that.....
met sy's bro mum and aunt and they met my dad too.....
HAPPY WITH THEM TODAY.....talked alot......
though i m moody...
but luckily they are still beside me, giving me alot of comfort..
thank you guys!!!!!xXXXXx

p/s:both of them seriously look like couple....couple shirt....
and the way they communicate....so CUTE and DRAMATIC...^^

3 comments:

SiNgyING said...

hahahaha dude!!
who is tht person huh??
i noe la..
aaahahahah!!
oh ya..
by da way..
before donna gave the final result..
don la so sad..
we dono her definistion of bad and good oso..
so u cant reli say it now..
so don worry..
everythin will be fine..
and the DONO WHAT TYPE OF WORDS..
i kinda agree with tht..
ahhaahahhahaha!!!!!!

Fion Chow said...

its webding...this font not so obvious RITE?????XD

StephyHHooi said...

不要放弃~
支持你~
挺你!!!