Favourite Genre

Sunday, May 10, 2009

LAZY nO.1

i think i am the laziest girl in the WORLD....
guess what?today,i woke up AT 3pm!!!!!!!!!!see!!!
how lazy am i...my dearest mummy didn;t wake me up...my alarm i forgot to on...aircond was on....the room was dark...SO....continue sleeping la...gosh...
body aching...headache...tired...dizzy....DEEP DARK CIRCLE...BIG EYEBAGS....
when i look at the mirror...i oso TER-SHOCK o.0!!!!!
all these side effect appeared...due to overslept...DAMN!!!!!

today is mummy's day[not tht mummy lol]
mum!!love you lots!!!
haha..the day before we were still arguing....okay...luckily nothing happen today...
today...wanna cook for her...bt since i woke up at 3.....so wanna buy cake for her....
AT LAST...
my mum said:"since your dad not here then postpone and celebrate it with father's day la"
i was like:"you SURE??"
she said:"YES!your leg also allergy liao...cannot eat CAKE..."

after that i go call my grandma,she's at my hometown
fion:"mama.....happy mothers day...sorry i couldnt come....”
mama:"its ok...go study"
fion:"ok...you alone ah?"
mama:"no ah..."
fion:"sorry...yesterday weesak i oso didn;t come"
mama:"go study....its ok"
fion:"what are you doing now???"
mama:"playing mahjong...study hard ah...bye bye.."= =
she hanged up the phone before i wanna say bye bye
hahaha...my grandma's SO CUTE!!!i love you!!!!!
HAPPY MOTHER's DAY TO ALL THE MUM

wanna say sorry to my mum and thank you
SORRY mum....
i m a lazy girl/
i don;t study hard..
i always gek you
THANKS mum...
for doting me...
for the every meal you cooked
for all the ADVISE[no matter good or bad]
i still love you anyway.....
muacks....
i know you won't read this blog...bt still FION wanna say,
you are the best mum in the universe!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nick尼克仔 said...

you mum will forgive you~
haha~
be your mum's good girl
promise o~>_<

Fion Chow said...

hope so la~HAHA~~~MY MUM won't angry me for more than a day 1 la....SOORY MUM!!