Favourite Genre

Monday, March 16, 2009

OMG

blissful woman???
wat the hell????
said me [sai meng-ing,jemur nyawa]
means i show off my GOOD life
i juz dunno why you guys said so???

okay
i'll say yes if you guys want me to say!!!
HAHA!!!!WAHAHAHAHA!!!!
i m damn hangfuk now
i m damn happy with my GOOD life
i have many friends that love me so much
many secret admirer
WAHAHAHAHA
ppl give me 7.5 out of 10!!!!!thx NIC~~~
haha
omg i dunno wat am i doing
absent mind ok?????
OMG!!!!OMG!!!!
self defence-ing~~HAHA~~

CHILL ok???dun GET ANGRY
juz KIDDING~~~JUZ for FUN!!!!!HAHAHA!!!!!

1 comment:

Melvin said...

Hahaha who ever attacked u and said u had a bad one?!
In my opinion everyone has a Blissful life as the quality of life is really subjective to every individual. An every individual induces and deduces meaning into Life. Understand?

Hahaha Im still at COUSIN's house. Now using my IPOD to serve the web