Favourite Genre

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i am ANGRY becoz i CARE

i dunnno wat the hell is going wrong with me today
i juz feel to cry...
and i try reli reli hard to control my emotions
okay
i know i m angry and i know why i am angry
and i know i can't think in such a wrong way
bt i juz can't control myself of thinking in such a wrong way
i know i am thinking too much
and i hate myself
bt it is till a significant thing to me to figure it out
i juz can't get this out of my mind
CAN I CRY???
okay
finish crying already
and tears washed all my anger away[have some good sleep tonite]
i m feeling better now~~
okay
lemme tell you
i am angry becoz i care
i CARE
i really CARE~
i CRY becoz i CARE~~~T.T

2 comments:

Mel said...

Aih, cry, feel better, then move on kay??? YOU ARE, YOU ARE HER!!!!!!!! and we are supporting you ok :)

Anonymous said...

Like what mel said, cry everything out and move on... =) good luck! support you~ (myee)