Favourite Genre

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Audition----everyone loves FION

okay guys~~
reli love you guys so much so much
i m surprised to see you guys in RED
WHAT A HUGE SUPPORTER GROUP!!!!!!!
haha~~~THANK YOU SO MUCH
thank you for
the present
the cheerleading
the support
the msg
the phone calls
and many many more~~~
and also SORRY TO DISSAPOINT you guys~~
i m too NERVOUS in the 2nd round
and my singing REALLY SUCKS at dat particular MOMENT!!!!!!!!
anyway
i am RELIEF.....haha
i still can enjoy my life
continue my studies
don't worry okay????XD
i m fine~~seriously fine
i didn't expect to get in the 2nd round oso
so....don't worry guys!!!
i get more than wat i expect
including your WISHES!!!!!!!and your SUPPORT!!!!!
i m REALLY very LUCKY
to have you guys as
my classmates
and my BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!
thankyou
sy,melissa,
tc,daniel,nic,
melvin,trishil,
sugeeta,shakira,anusha,
nadeeka,carleen,myee,
jessmine,cindy,mayling,
kiran,nandhini,sabin
and also the otherS~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ^^

AND
I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
MUACKS!~!!!!!!!XD

p/s:damn alot of hot guys and cute guys in the audtion!!!!!XD
haha~~!!!glad to know them also~~HAHA~~

No comments: