Favourite Genre

Sunday, March 8, 2009

ATQ


okay~let me tell you~
the astro talent quest is coming really really soon
its on the 21st of MARCH!!!damn!!!=.=

Park Royal Hotel

Plaza Ballroom, Lower Lobby
Jalan Sultan Ismail...

where is this place???omg!!!

haven't prepared anything yet
the clothes the makeup the hair the songs
and the most important thing is
i am freakin scared now~~
what to do???omg!!!
for sure that i'll take part in this competition
but but but but T.T
...........
okay~
c'mon
its just a competition rite????
you've prepared for quite a long time...
GUTSS!!!COURAGE!!!!
kay,i m BRAVE now!!!!^0^
i'll get into the last 20 ppl!!!!
my frenS~
gif me support!!!!!
i probably can make it!!!!
with your SUPPORT~~hehe~~XD

5 comments:

Mel said...

for SURE we will support :P Go with you!! :)

Fion Chow said...

thx mel~~hah~~love you guys~~gonna tell my secondary frens too~mayb you guys can meeet!!!
want you guys to meet!!!it shuld be awesome~~

Mel said...

urh... ok la hahahaha

Melvin said...

Hey Don't be afraid!
I used to do public speeches and competitions. I used to freak outttt all the way until I was actually up there. When I started. It wasnt that bad. And I didnt want to stop.

I think it should be the same with Singing Competitions. Just act as if you are singing to someone you know(LIKE ME). Thats what I did.

ANYWAYS SIGN ME UP!
I WILL PULL A WILLIAM HUNG

Fion Chow said...

eh hmm~okay~~i m juz coward la~
Haha~~
bt there's onli 30 seconds to sing~~
can't even warm up!!
dats the point!!!
anyways thx k???wiliam hung???haha!!!
i'll be BRAVE for you guys!!!!!